|AAA Try Out 2019|
Every 2 years, 6 Teams representing regions of the province compete amongst themselves in 3 sanctioned Challenge Cups in preparation for the Ontario Winter Games.
1. The NorthEast AAA Team will on the ice one weekend a month (July-August-September and October) which represents approximately 4 training camps (Weekends). Players are expected to attend ALL camps as well as the 3 Challenge Cups and the Ontario Winter Games.
2. Players are expected to follow a conditioning program in order to compete at an elite level. Evaluation sessions will be done during camps to see the individual level of fitness of every player on the team.
3. Each player is expected to participate with competitive club team (A Team) in addition to the NorthEast AAA regional team. However, if this is not a possibility (for example there is NO A Team in your Association), you can discuss it with the coaching staff. A decision would be made on an individual basis (case by case).
All players born 2001 or later, who are interested in trying out for the NorthEast AAA Team, must be available to attend tryouts in APRIL. There may possibly be a second tryout by invitation only, depending on the numbers.
TRYOUT - FOR ALL PLAYERS INTERESTED
1. Cost is $50.00 per player;
2. Friday April 19th, 2019 at Countryside Arena Sudbury - 1:15pm and 6:45pm; and
3. Saturday April 20th, 2019 at TM Davies Community Centre Walden - 10:00am and 2:00pm.
A final tryout may be added at a later date if required - By invitation only. Time and place TBD
If you have any questions, you MUST contact the coaching staff by email at: email@example.com
Pre-Registration for the Tryouts is MANDATORY
You need to send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know of your intention to try out. This email MUST include the following information:
3. Home phone number;
4. Email address;
5. Birthdate (Month-Day-Year);
6. Home Association;
7. Team(s) you played for in 2018-2019 (Example; U19A, U16A, etc...);
8. Preferred position; and
9. Medical conditons (Example; Asthma, epilepsy, allergies, etc....)